A Scott's Journey

The random mumblings of a Scott as he travels through life's wicked turns and twists.

Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Monday, March 13, 2006

Stuff and Things

Every once in awhile you just have to get around to doing the "Stuff and Things." You know what i mean. The stuff that you have let pile up behind your desk or the list of things that you have every good intention of completing yet every day you wait the piles get deeper and the list gets longer. Well this weekend we choose to get some stuff and things done. We cleaned up the yard a bit then we hung pictures in the house. Amazing that we have been living there 9 months and not a single picture had been hanging till yesterday. Nice eh?

Oh and baby stuff. Our new Pack N Play arrived and of course we immediately assembled it in all its various forms. Weird to look into the living room and see it...Chenoah is getting tired. She, and by she I mean we, are having trouble sleeping. There really isn't a comfortable position anymore but I am sure we will manage.

We bought the new Harry Potter movie and watched it. Great flick great books. I need a new book. I haven’t had one to read since I went to Australia and before that it was August. If only I didn't go through them so fast. I suppose I should take a lesson from Jenny and use the library I would save some money.

Work seems to be moving along, a lot going on and a lot in the pipe. We'll see what happens. Lord willing....

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home