A Scott's Journey

The random mumblings of a Scott as he travels through life's wicked turns and twists.

Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just keep moving

Sometimes its all we can do. Just keep moving...

Life throws all sorts of stuff at you good and bad and sometimes nothing at all, which often can be unsettling. It feels like the calm before a storm. Just keep moving....

Baby due May 18th...

Financials- a little insecure at this moment...

Being a Dad- So ready and really really excited

Faith- Struggling I know He is there, I know He hears me...I would really like to know which way to go...

Marriage- Great, solid ground here

Friends- Outstanding

Work- Nervous as all hell as what we are going to do without Chenoah's income and benefits, but we'll manage somehow...see the Faith section

Just keep moving...

Sometimes its all I can do.

Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home